Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The mangas by DUO BRAND

DUO BRAND is a duo for manga and doujinshi. The members are Haruka Akatsuki and Nobuyoshi Watanabe.

I found DUO BRAND recently. I have read their doujinshi of Gankutsuou.

'White Gurdian '
The story is fantasy and Yaoi. It was published on 2003/8.

It was translated into English on 2007/10. (Publisher -Dramaqueen)











'Crimson Wind'
This manga is the sequel to the 'White Guardian'. It was published on 2005/6.

Sure, Yaoi manga!
I like it the best of these three.

I hear this title will be published English version at the end of the month.















'Honoka na Koi no Danpen wo'
This story is Japanese fantasy and Yaoi. It was published on 2006/6.

This manga is the latest title. I hear new titles are scheduled for publication.

'Sakoku Renai' -2007/1/24

'Mumyoutou' - 2007/2/25

All of these covers and new titles are Japanese version.








No comments: