Thursday, February 01, 2007

Boys Over Flowers by Yoko Kamio

I'm also a fan of shojo manga. I really like Hana yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers)! I have the entire series (36 volumes long). Tsukushi has a will of iron. And Domyoji is pretty funny. I love the characters!

It was made into a drama last year. Since the drama has gained such popularity, 'Hana yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers) 2nd' airs now in Japan! It's so interesting!

The other day, I heard that the popular TV show M.C. said 'I love the drama! It's the best drama in this season. It also entertains middle-aged men like me!'.

The official site is as follows.

http://www.tbs.co.jp/hanayoridango/

The following cover is vol. 36 of Japanese version.



But complute version were published recently. I hear the last vol contains new story!
I have to get it!

No comments: