Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nase Yamato

Nase Yamato is one of my favorite mangaka! I have almost her manga books.
I got 'Dekiru Otoko no Sodatekata' recently.
The story outline is as follows.
Kazuha is an ingenuous country boy. He adores Hongou who runs a restaurant in Tokyo and is really good at his job. He goes to Tokyo and starts to work under Hongou. But then he knows that Hongou is very selfish in fact. He is some anxiety about Hongou. But Hongou decides to live together?!

Nase Yamato book list
Pet Oshigotochu
Dekiru Otoko no Sodatekata
Saa Koini Ochitamae #1-#3
Heian Abunai Chikyoudai
Mamotte agemasu!
Chintsubu #1-#2
Pretty Scoop!
Dear Gentle Papa #1-#2
Magical Travel BOY
Steady Study
LOVE LIFE
FAN #1-#2
Tsureteke Tengoku
SKIP-KISS #1-#2
HANON
Bokuno kanshiin
Renai Boom

I think her works are soft yaoi. If she draws harder yaoi, I don't feel hard because her artwork is very cute. Dekiru Otoko no Sodatekata #2 will be published next month. I can't wait!
The following picture is the cover of 'Pet Oshigotochu'. It's very interesting!

3 comments:

菅野 勝 [すがの・かつ] said...

Waah~ *o* Yamato-sensei was one of my first japanese edition Mangaka! I was fall in love because her artwork, too.. (*__*)
I have a special connection to my first Manga by her, Love Life, and like the story to this day very much!

(Do you know her Doujinshi? Boy, Fish on wave, Snow Flower? ._.)


..maybe you can fleeting tell me what’s happen in Chintsubu 2? It is easy to think, but.. how become the boys normal, again? I want to know since years! o(>,<)o

lotus said...

I'm glad you like Nase Yamato. I know she makes doujinshis. I don't have them, though. Maybe her original works will be published someday,

It's about 'Chintsubu 2'.
I think. If I remember corectly, they don't solve the problems but they enjoy the strange situation. It's so funny story, isn't it?

菅野 勝 [すがの・かつ] said...

I’m sure her works will published some day! (>▽<)b
XD yes, the manga is very giggly.
unusual for her - I think, but sweet ^ ^