Monday, February 12, 2007

Toumeishounen by Hotaru Odagiri


Recently I got 'Toumeishounen #1' by Hotaru Odagiri. I glanced at the cover, and then I bought it! It's so beautiful!

The story is set in the student council of elite and rich boys' school. It's soft yaoi. You can see lots of good characters. I hear volume 2 was published last year. I have to get it soon.

Hotaru Odagiri book list
Toumei Shounen #1-#2
Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru #1
Time lag
Sono yubi dake ga shitteiru
Minna Ai no seine
My precious #1

'Time lag' and 'Sono yubi dake ga shitteiru' are based on the novels. Their English editons are published.

2 comments:

菅野 勝 [すがの・かつ] said...

Wow! Her style got enhanced! But the beautiful, soft coloring is the same *__*
(reminds a little bit to Asami Toujou, ne?)

‘Sono yubi dake ga shitteiru’ is published in germany too, last december ^ ^ (title: only the ring finger knows)

Is she writing the novels by herself, or another writer?

lotus said...

Thank you for your comment. Satoru Kannagi who is yaoi novelist writes 'Only the ring figer knows'.
Hotaru Odagiri drew only illustrations.