Sunday, February 04, 2007

JAZZ by Tamotsu Takamure & Sakae Maeda



I've been a fan of Tamotsu Takamure. I had bought lots of her manga doujinshi since about 20
years ago.

'JAZZ series' is based on the yaoi novel by Sakae Maeda. The novel story is much longer than the manga. I bought the novel doujinshi over 10 years ago. Actually they weren't professionals at that time and made doujinshis. I used to visit doujinshi events when I was a student.

Some of mangakas sells and buys doujinshis in doujinshi events independently. Their fans may meet them. I used to brought my sketchbook because I asked them to draw my favorite character. They drew them for me if they had time. Tamotsu Takamure is one of them. So I have two her drawings. At that time, she drew parody manga of a popular yaoi novel 'Osananajimi (The childhood friends) by Rieko Yoshihara'. I love the novel.

On day I asked her to draw the character 'Akira'. But I saw Akira Fudou of Devil Man in my sketchbook after I received it. If I remember right, she wasn't in her booth at that time. Maybe her helper handed me it. I understood she confused the characters after a moment's thought. She used to draw Devil Man in her doujinshi. And yet I was so happy to get it.

The drawings are as follows. They are old and penciling, but very beautiful!




2 comments:

菅野 勝 [すがの・かつ] said...

The drawings are very nice! *__*
I like the little demon from the Devilman-art. (I don’t know the name, I only have seen the real-movie ^^°)

lotus said...

I also like the little demon! It's very cute. *^0^*